- Pet Bird
- Wild Bird
- Small Animal
- Mar 18, 2022 Bones & Co Frozen Raw Diets Now Stocking Bones & Co Frozen Raw Diets in our Store.
- Feb 20, 2022 Stop Lacey Act Amendments Contact you US Senator today to Stop Passing of the Lacey Act Amendments which severely impact your ability to own pet birds and other exotic species. This bill is in the US Senate and must be stopped. For more info go to: American Federation of Aviculture
- Mar 22, 2020 Covid-19 Store Update - 6-11-20 To our Loyal Customers Our Front door is Open Again during normal business hours. (The Door may be temporarily locked if we reach capacity.) All customers Must wear face masks or other protection to enter the store.
- Mar 15, 2020 Curb Side Pickup Easy Curb Side Pickup.
- Mar 14, 2020 New Look We have updated our look and feel.
Covid-19 Store Update - 6-11-20
Mar 22, 2020
To our Loyal Customers
Due to the concerns with Covid-19 we making these changes effective immediately.
Our Front door is Open Again during normal business hours.
The Door may be temporarily locked if we reach capacity.
All customers Must wear face masks or other protection to enter the store.
We ask that you call for an appointment to visit or shop for birds.
We highly recommend taking advantage of Curb Side Pickup or UPS/USPS delivery services.
- Place your order on petstopnh.com, birdsupplynh.com or call during Store Hours and we will deliver direct to your vehicle during store hours.
All Grooming is By Appointment Only.
- That will be store policy for now and the future.
- Available: Mon-Fri 12 to 4, Sat. 11-4, Not on Sundays.
- All birds must be in carriers when they enter the store.
Boarding is now available.
We will continue to provide our products based on availability.
Our suppliers are continuing to make products available.
These changes are for your safety and our employees. Subject to change without notice.
Thank You for all your support and stay safe.
- The Staff at Bird Supply of New Hampshire & the Pet Stop